Terrible, awful pain
Somehow, I seemed to have messed up my ankle pretty badly. It's not broken, and I'm not even sure that it's fully sprained, but I can barely move it without hurting myself and I certainly cannot walk on it. Nor, of course, can I drive on it, which makes the fact that our refridgerator and cupboards are empty pretty frustrating. I can't drive us to get groceries...
Maybe I'm being a little whinerbaby, maybe I should just suck it up and take some advil and drive, but I worry about being in pain which might cause me to poorly operate a moving vehicle. I also hope that this pain clears up over the weekend, because I have a fair amount of driving to do come Monday.
Not much to report here, truthfully, other than my horrific, mangling injury. This last week has been a strain on all of us at the school--we've all been going without a break since mid-August, and we need a few days off. We do have school on Monday and Tuesday, but they're for community service and not actual classes.
There's a little bit of snow on the ground, but not much.
Maybe I'm being a little whinerbaby, maybe I should just suck it up and take some advil and drive, but I worry about being in pain which might cause me to poorly operate a moving vehicle. I also hope that this pain clears up over the weekend, because I have a fair amount of driving to do come Monday.
Not much to report here, truthfully, other than my horrific, mangling injury. This last week has been a strain on all of us at the school--we've all been going without a break since mid-August, and we need a few days off. We do have school on Monday and Tuesday, but they're for community service and not actual classes.
There's a little bit of snow on the ground, but not much.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home