Yowzers
Just got back from what was probably the best live production of one of Shakespeare's plays that I've ever witnessed. It was Antony and Cleopatra, starring none other than Patrick Stewart as Marc Antony, though the entire cast was impressive, down to the last player. The arena was small, the stage was thrust, and not a single person left that theater unmoved, I assure you.
Oh! The Bard! What wonders stories enact in the hearts of those they touch!
And, dudes, Patrick effin' Stewart. I was like fifteen feet from his bad self. Seriously.
Oh! The Bard! What wonders stories enact in the hearts of those they touch!
And, dudes, Patrick effin' Stewart. I was like fifteen feet from his bad self. Seriously.
2 Comments:
patrick stewart. now there's a man i'd like to kiss right between the cheeks.
If you see Patrick Stewart again, can you get him to autograph something? Preferrably not one of your appendages, because I want you to send whatever it is to me once it's signed. I'm so serious!
Also, I finally come back to livejournal and find that you've moved your journal to somewhere that is not on my friends page! In the words of Charlie Brown, "AAAAAUUUGH!"
Kyla
Post a Comment
<< Home